- Audio System Engineering: technical knowledge in audio/acoustic products. Experience in design, installation and configuration of audio systems.
- Product Specialist: technical knowledge in audio/acoustic products. Willing to travel. Fluency in spoken and written English. Attitude in customers management
- Software Developer: programming experience in .Net (WPF), languages: C#, ASP.NET.
- Software Developer: programming experience in Linux O.S. for embedded systems; languages: C, C++
- Firmware Developer: programming experience in 32-bit microcontrollers and DSP for signal processing. Programming languages: C, C++
- Electronic Hardware Designer: years of experience in designing power electronics analog boards, solving audio-related issues. Fluency in spoken and written English.
- PCB Designer: several years of experience in master/PCB designing with the use of Protel/Altium.
- Product and process engineering: years of experience in electromechanical products engineering and related production processes for optimization and cost reduction. Ability to manage a team of people. English language spoken and written.
- Product certification: Engineering graduation. Knowledge in electronic and measurement tools and instruments. Spoken and written English.
- Technician: electronical skills, ability to read electronic schematics and find fault; experience in repairs of analog and digital electronic products. Skill in the use of electronic measuring instruments and the Microsoft Office package. English spoken and written.
- Quality Control: drafting documentation for acceptance of products/components/materials. Verification activities and acceptance by the material suppliers according to the requirements / specifications defined. English spoken and written fluently.
- Product/Program Manager: through the existing structure, the candidate will support the product development process in collaboration with all business areas (r&d, engineering, production, marketing, sales, and technical assistance) whilst checking on the project outcomes. The candidate will be in charge of meeting all of the program's requirements (deadlines, costs, product quality). Software development skills alongside with engineering and industrialization of electromechanical equipment are required. Fluency in spoken/written English. 5 years of previous experience in similar positions, and understanding of planning, programming, and control instruments. Strong leadership capabilities, and communication skills. Electronical Engineering degree is required.
- Production documentation officer: few years of experience within the electromechanical assembly industry. A firm grasp of MS Office and technical drawing software such as CAD, COREL Draw, ecc.. The candidate will be in charge of editing work instructions, assembly procedures, testing procedures, packaging procedures, ecc... Basic knowledge about electronical parts production processes, involving cabling, metal and plastic parts assembly.
Knowledge about the realization of BOM (Bill Of Materials) and their implementation. Experience with MRP Informatic Systems. The candidate must know how to interpret electical component's Data Sheets. Fluency in spoken/written English. Good interpersonal skills. Electronics/Electromechanical technician diploma is required.
- Production worker: Experience in the assembly and testing processes. Preferred competence in the implementation of Lean Manufacturing methodology. Written/spoken English. Electronics/Electromechanical technician diploma is required.
- Senior Test Engineer:
Technical knowledge and experience is a basic requirement for this kind of role. The Testing Engineer also needs to be tactful and diplomatic to maintain a good working relationship with the software developers. Other skills and competencies that employers look for are:
· An understanding of the software development life cycle as well as the business approach for the product
· Analytical skills
· Decision making ability
· Attention to details
· Ability to work in a team as well as an individual
· Ability to work under pressure and maintain deadlines
The Role and responsibilities are: Fully test the product or system to ensure it functions properly and meets the business needs.
The job responsibilities include: Testing all aspects of the product/system like function/component, system, performance, regression and service.
• Work with development team to identify and capture test cases, ensure version management
• Setting up of test environments, designing test plans, developing test cases/scenarios/usage cases, and executing these cases.
• Providing feedback on usability and serviceability, trace the result to quality risk and report it to concerned people.
- Audio System Engineering: general technical knowledge in audio/acoustic products. Experience in installation and configuration of audio systems. Knowledge of high end audio installation products, IT set up and protocol programming experience is preferred, able to interact with end clients and able to technically support the sales department and distributors when required for big projects. Available to travel and to provide training/presentations to clients, consultants and distributors.